- Code become cumbersome/difficult to understand
- A change in business logic even affects the presentation logic (even you want the same data to be rendered)
- The html code we are trying to output in servlet to display dynamic data is not easy to understand (HTML formatting has been gone.)
- Debugging is more difficult
- Whenever I want to change the way I want to display data again the logic inside servlet should be changed, which may affect the other parts of the servlet and it is not easy to maintain.
A software developer on JDK and JEE platform. I am passionate about Java technology and always an explorer and learner in new technologies in Java. I have experience on Open Source technologies like Struts, Spring, Jsf etc.. and even strong knowledge on Integration/Distributed world like Ejb, Web Services and Restful Services.
Tell a Friend
Successfully send the mail to Friends!!
Successfully you refer to your Friends for this blog
|Be the first person to write a comment for this Blog|